Meeting at the Danish company Missionpharma
- What UN agencies are responsible for the majority of UN procurement?
- What goods and services does the UN system procure?
- Who are the suppliers to the UN?
- Where are they located?
- And what role does sustainability play in UN procurement and for UN suppliers?
- At the next meeting in our Nordic UN Business Cluster, on November 2 2023 at Missionpharma, we deep dive into these and other key insights about the UN procurement system.
If you wish to learn more about the UN system, are curious about buyers and suppliers in UN procurement or seek to exchange with peers doing business with the UN, we invite you to join the cluster at this next meeting.
For more information and sign up, please contact Flemming Sørensen, CEO, Nordic-African Consultancy, at: email@example.com.